Since launching in 2015, CrownBet has quickly become one of Australia’s leading online bookmakers. They not only offer competitive sports and racing odds, but they also offer great sign-up and betting promotions for all types of punters.
While CrownBet is relatively new, the agency was actually known as BetEasy prior to a takeover from Crown Resorts which led to a name and brand change.
Upon the takeover, users instantly saw an improvement in all aspects of the bookmaker. The website improved with a much more user-friendly interface. The mobile app also improved and is a hell of a lot faster then it initially was. And CrownBet also introduced a unique rewards program for punters, which offers great bonus bet offers and incentives.
As you would assume, the website as a strong relationship with Crown Casino’s across Australia, and users are able accumulate ‘rewards points’ at either casino as well as CrownBet.
CrownBet is 100% Australian owned and with former Sportsbet boss Matthew Tripp at the helm, it’s fair to say it is in safe hands.
Here is Aussie Bet Offers CrownBet review:
WEBSITE AND MOBILE BETTING APP:
CrownBet’s website and mobile betting app have come a long way since it’s initial interface soon after the 2015 takeover.
In the early months, the interface was a bit slow, and confusing to use. However, that’s quickly changed with the site now very fast and user-friendly, making it simple to navigate and bet.
CrownBet’s website uses a left hand menu with shortcuts to horse racing and major sporting codes and events. Below that is an A-Z list of sporting markets. The bet slip is featured on the top right hand side. And unlike some other betting agencies, the slip is big enough to view bets easily.
There are also other main sections for users to navigate to including Rewards, Support and latest Promotions.
For those using their tablets or mobiles, the CrownBet app is also excellent to use. It’s available in iPhone, iPad and Android versions and can be downloaded for free.
The app lists the next five racing events and five upcoming sporting events for those who want to place a bet quickly in the closing minutes. There are also eight main menu sections for users to navigate through, providing all of the options required to bet, view history and deposit and withdraw funds.
- Live streaming – users can watch live AFL and other selected sports
- Live streaming of Victorian horse racing
- New rewards program where users can accumulate points they can redeem for bonus bets and purchases
- Great customer service available 24/7
- Huge range of betting markets
- Great promotions for both sports betting and racing
- Safe, secure and abundant payment options
- “Cash Out” option for most bets
- Good range of deposit options, notably including Paypal and POLi 4.
- Strong betting selection, particularly for Australian sports
- Owned and operated by a large, well-established company
- Have been known to suspend or limit the accounts of successful punters
- Promotions are all bonus bets, not cash back
- Known to ‘promotional ban’ punters often who regularly use promotional offers
- Basic help section (although a live help feature is available)
- Turnover required for deposits
CrownBet ticks the boxes of most things the standard punter expects from a bookmaker: Wide range of betting options, good sign-up offers, great promotions and a secure and trusted website and mobile app.
While some of the more ‘professional‘ gamblers might end up being restricted with their betting, CrownBet offers a great platform for most punters out there.
If the bookmaker continues to make the improvements it has since 2015, then we will end up seeing a very attractive and impressive sports & race betting website for Australian gamblers.
BONUS BET/SIGN UP OFFERS
CrownBet is currently offering new clients one of the largest betting bonuses in Australia – a 150% matched deposit up to $600! So basically, if you deposit $400, you’ll have $600 in bonus bets. That’s $1000 to bet with!
If you wish to take advantage of the full $600 in bonus bets, new punters can sign-up to CrownBet by clicking here.